1 Standard PC with a minimum of 1 Giga byte of memory.
Sufficient disk space to store photos.
Windows XP or Windows 7, 32 or 64 bits.
Autocad version from 2008 to 2012.
Hardware for Stereo viewing:
- A recent graphic card is necessary.
Software developments and
tests was done with NVIDIA cards; compatible OpenGL.
- For the Red / Cyan system, most of the cards are OK. This system is
not comfortable; so don't use it for Professional application.
- For true stereoscopic hardware a quad buffer graphic card is
necessary. For example the NVIDIA Quadro series.
The new NVIDIA
Cards, for example NVIDIA 1700, don't have the synchronous PIN for
stereo active. So verify the compatibility of your graphic card your
screen and your stereo glasses.
- NVIDIA Quadro 1500 , CRT screen 22" and stereo glasses Nuvision. This solution is not expensive but you have to find a good CRT Screen.
- NVIDIA Quadro 380 (256 Méga), NVIDIA 3D Vision Kit (Samsung SyncMaster 2233). This solution is not expensive.
- NVIDIA Quadro 2000 (1 GIGA), Samsung SyncMaster
with stereo glasses.
- NVIDIA Quadro 1700 or more and Planar Stereo Screen System.
3D Mouse system:
- You can connect as much compatible Microsoft mouse hardware as You
want. Every mouse movement and button can have its own parameters.
- Minimum Solution: 2 Mousse. One is used for stereo view movements. The
depth movement is done by the roll.
- Comfortable Solution: 2 Trackballs ; one for the XY movements
and the other for the depth.
- Solution for photogrammetry: 2 hand wheel, one foot disk, and 3 pedals.
You can add 1 Trackball for rapids movements.
- A driver is write. You can connect a "Magic Touch" system used
as a sensitive tablet. You define the number of cells you want (rows and
columns) and define an Autocad command attached to every cell.